Let’s start this off with an apology.
Sorry guys, I’m Canadian. Born and raised.
- I like hockey.
- I drink good beer.
- I speak French, the language of love and separatism.
- I’ve seen Anne of Green Gables so many times I know the camera angles.
- I voted for a prime minister.
- I learned my provinces and territories in grade 1, not first grade.
- I coloured Dr. T’s notes with my pencil crayons and throw in a “u” wherever I damn well please.
- Sorry I said damn, I didn’t mean to offend anyone.
- I read the 20/20 line: T-Zed-E-C-L. This is not 20/20-1.
- I will never understand yards, gallons, acres or pints. Unless it’s a pint of beer. That one I know.
- I write exams instead of taking tests. I receive my mark instead of a grade, shortly thereafter.
- I wear a toque when it’s warranted.
- I don’t think that -10 degrees is particularly cold, but I’d rather die than go outside when it’s 80. (Although let’s be real, I have yet to master Fahrenheit.)
- I like everyone.
One of those things is a lie. I like almost everyone.Read More